- UL Screed: is a fast setting high build modified cementitious levelling screed. Specially formulated for quick and easy application to achieve required falls without any shrinkage or cracking. Replaces the need for sand and cement mixing onsite and accepts waterproofing membrane after 4 hours @ 20°C.
A water-based, commercial, sanded epoxy tile grout for joints 2mm to 10mm. To be applied by an experienced two/ three-man team, one applying the grout and the others cleaning up.
- Kemgrout sanded: A fine-finish, dense, hard-wearing, waterproof, Portland cement, floor and wall grouting compound with resistance to mild chemical and acid attack for joints 2mm to 10mm wide.
- Kemgrout flexible: A dense, smooth, hard-wearing, flexible polymer modified portland cement floor and wall grouting compound with resistance to mould and fungi growth for joints up to 5mm wide.
- Monoflex: A premium, water-resistant, flexible, rubber-based, fast-setting, cementitious adhesive for bonding ceramic and stone tiles to porous and non-porous surfaces subject to vibration and thermal movement.
- Drymastic: A white, polymer-modified, flexible, cement-based adhesive with non-shrink and non-slip/ slump properties. Used to fix porous and non-porous tiles internally and externally on floors and walls to concrete, cement render, screeds, block and brick. Apply internally to approved building boards (gypsum/cement sheet) and Construction Chemicals waterproofing membranes.
- Hydrabond: A one-part, thick or thin bed adhesive used to fix all ceramic tiles including vitrified, porcelain, mosaic, marble and non-moisture sensitive stone, internally, externally, immersed on floors and walls of concrete, render, screed, heated floors, Construction Chemicals waterproofing membranes, building boards (fibre cement sheet, plasterboard) gypsum plaster and existing tiles that are suitably prepared and primed
- Level Floor Standard: A resin modified, fast setting cement based compound for use as an underlay and repair screed. Its smooth texture and high fluidity allow ease of placement, trowelling, feather edging and finish.
- Level Floor Tuff: A resin-modified, fast-setting, cement-based compound for use as a levelling compound and repair screed. Its smooth texture and high fluidity allow ease of placement, trowelling, feather edging and finish.