Coreflute is a sheet of plastic with cells in between that reinforce the whole sheet itself. The coreflute itself is made from recycled plastic so it has already stopped being used for waste landfill and put to a good purpose.
- A protective barrier over waterproofing membranes when back-filling a retaining wall
- A protective sheet for polished concrete floors in new buildings to stop other trades scratching the new surface
- Can be used for sign-writing purposes as well
Features & Benefits:
- Very flexible and can be cut to suit the size required
- Light weight and easy to transport and handle on site
- Can be duct-taped together to form one massive barrier over a retaining wall
Deck Web Polyester Fabric provides strength and flexibility beyond any other fabrics that are similar. It looks like a thick toilet paper fabric but elongates in any direction. Another version of this material is only one layer thick and sometimes goes by the name of ‘Sontara Tape’, it is used in less critical applications. ‘Deck Web’ is two layers and the two layers are pressed together to form one layer.
- Used in between coats of acrylic paint to reinforce joins beneath the paintwork that could move in time, e.g. Emer-Clad
- Used in fish ponds and water tanks to provide reinforcement to corner areas with a water-based epoxy, e.g. WPM 300
- Used to span holes in roof or gutter situations allowing membranes to cover the hole.
Features & Benefits:
- Strength without compromising movement
- All the benefits of fibreglass without the limited movement
- Less material is used to saturate the ‘Deck Web’ compared to fibreglass
- No mess and less fuss to use on job sites
An aromatic hydrocarbon solvent that performs well in situations
requiring a high level of solvency. Xylene is common to many coating formulations, including general industrial enamels, 2 pack epoxies and polyurethanes. Available in 1, 4 & 20 Litre tins
- High solvency.
- Mid range evaporation rate.
- A widely available and used solvent for specialised uses in the chemicalindustry.
- Versatility –Xylene can be included in any formulation where boosted solvency power is required and will combine well with other organic compounds.
- Solvency –Xylene has high solvency of greases, oils and general dirt as well as sophisticated polymeric surface coatings and specific high molecular-weight organics.
Closed Cell 6mm x 250m
10mm x 250m
13mm x 50m
15mm x 50m
20mm x 50m
25mm x 50m
30mm x 50m
40mm x 2m
50mm x 2m
Open Cell 10mm x 210m
16mm x 150m
22mm x 100m
29mm x 60m
38mm x 30m
50mm x 20m
75mm x 50mm
75mm x 75mm
100mm x 50mm
100mm x 75mm
200mm x 75mm
We stock a wide range of parts for the different methods of repairing cracks in concrete.
Available sizes: 25mm x 25mm, 32mm x 32mm, 38mm x 38mm, 47mm x 47mm
500 ml or 1 litre plastic spray bottles.