Coreflute is a sheet of plastic with cells in between that reinforce the whole sheet itself. The coreflute itself is made from recycled plastic so it has already stopped being used for waste landfill and put to a good purpose.
- A protective barrier over waterproofing membranes when backfilling a retaining wall
- A protective sheet for polished concrete floors in new buildings to stop otherXXtrades scratching the new surface
- Can be used for signwriting purposes as well
Features & Benefits:
- Very flexible and can be cut to suit the size required
- Light weight and easy to transport and handle on site
- Can be duct-taped together to form one massive barrier over a retaining wall